Monday, January 26, 2009

Found Some More...

This is the last one, I promise. It's kind of an obsession, I know.

Some nouns from yesterday:
- Chapped knee pits
- Rhinoceros job description
- Flim-flam Uncle Sam
- Granola barbarians
- Chesapeake Bay-Bay
- Never nude shorts
- Castro-mation! [This one of Brian's I correctly interpreted as the "technicolor" of Cuba - like you'd go to a Cuban movie, and it would say, "filmed in Castro-mation!"]
- Discount colonoscopy
- Lump sum dumpling
- Corpuscle hustle
- Pineapple upside-down cave
- Monkey bars (bars for monkeys)
- Man-eating raincoat [give one to your enemies when it's drizzly out]
- Cream cheese cannon
- "Who Wants to Marry a Muscovite?"
- Runaway mine train of enlightenment

If none of those are funny to you, try saying them out loud. Go ahead, I'll wait.
If they still aren't funny, it's probably not late enough. Come back after 11pm and read them out loud again.



An artist's depiction of granola barbarians

No comments: